We are Onto! The way forward – to new cars, new technologies, and new ways of living!
Onto was formed in 2017 by co-founders Rob Jolly and Dannan O’Meachair, after Rob saw the challenge of converting people over to electric vehicles while working in the Corporate Strategy area of Jaguar Land Rover. After a few pivots in strategy and company name changes, Onto was born. Today with more than 3000 active subscribers and 70 employees (and counting!), we are here to accelerate EV adoption and make driving affordable, flexible and sustainable.
This paradox of experiencing the richness of having a car without the long-term commitment.
We’re the electric car experts (and converts) building the new way to own a car. Plus a customer service that is second to none.
- Rob JollyCo-Founder & CEO
- Dannan O'MeachairCo-Founder & VP of People
- Dan SaundersCustomer Service Manager
- Sara MirzaPeople Manager
- Conor MayneordFleet Co-ordinator
- Raquel LimaPeople Co-ordinator
- Ricco SobersSenior React Engineer
- Carol AxeVP of Customer Service
- Ben BrownCTO
- Peter UkonuLead Backend Engineer
- Carenza HarveyProduct Manager
- Nish ChandradasSoftware Engineer
- Elliott PicketMarketing Intern
- Jake AdamoLogistics Co-Ordinator
- Joe KibblerChief of Staff
- Ivan YipOperations Analyst
- Josefina GaratCMO
- Jordan WilliamsSenior Product Designer
- Ayman HafezHead of Product
- Ben RyanMaintenance Controller
- Jeev SahooFleet Planning and Analysis Manager
- Eleonore HalvarssonEmail Marketing Executive
We love cars, technology, sustainability, and putting some excitement into everyone’s lives. If you want to be part of a growing, generous and occasionally geeky team, why not bring your energy to Onto.See open roles
EVs are here to change the face of driving for good. When you see what they’re capable of, you can’t help but feel a rush of excitement. Once you drive one, there’s no going back.